Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello, nice to meet you!

Rather than bore y'all with the details of my life from the get go, I've decided to go ahead & dive right in, head first, to my very first blog post! However, I'm more than willing to dedicate an entire post introducing myself & explaining what brought me to where I am now if that is something requested once I gain followers : )

So, tonight I want to share with you some of my Fall Fashion Favorites! These are items that I truly love & will be wearing throughout the fall season.

Up first are my Mossimo Supply Co. Karen Moccasin Wedge boots from Target!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect fall plaid scarf & finally I've found it (with the help of some amazing Instagram fashionista's). This one has been dubbed the "blanket scarf" because of it's crazy size, you can purchase it on Zara.com.

If you're looking for one of those military inspired, utility jackets that are all over the place right now then look no further than Kohls! I have done my fair share of boutique browsing but the price tag is what really won me over with this one. Right now you can get this jacket 50% off online and in stores, basically it's a steal at only $24.99. Even better, it comes in three colors.

L.L. Bean Boots. As my friend SarahBelle would say;
"I know these won't be everyone's style, but I really like them."


& lastly, this plaid shirt with a sequin collar from Target. I picked this up less than a week ago & I already know that this'll be one of those things that I will be wearing on repeat. There are no words for this shirt, it is just perfect for the fall season.


Thanks for viewing!
❥ Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment