Thursday, October 31, 2013

OOTD // Halloween

Happy Halloween! I'm sure that I am not alone when I say that I can really put things like this off until the last minute. So, today I'm sharing this quick & easy DIY costume idea : ) these are photos that were taken at a church Halloween festival a couple of days ago (which explains my boyfriend's AWESOME costume!) but I will more than likely be wearing it tonight while making candied caramel apples & rice crispy treats at my Nana's house with family for all the trick-or-treaters, yummy!


Any old plaid, flannel shirt will do! I am wearing one I purchased from Old Navy last fall. Stuff the pockets with some hay & you're golden. The hat is available at Hobby Lobby for around $2.50!

Pinterest is full of cute & quirky makeup tips for any occasion so it was easy to find some scarecow inspiration.
Ahhhh I love this boy, his costume took me a little more time however it was still done in a day and was such a hit at our church festival... might I point out the first place medals around our necks ; )


Good Luck. I hope everyone has a fun & safe Halloween!
❥ Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment