Friday, October 18, 2013

What I got for My Birthday

This week I celebrated my 21st Birthday! By the way I only declare a Birthday week, not an entire month, because I'm not a total diva ; )... Today I just wanted to share with y'all what I got, I love being nosey & reading blogs or watching YouTube videos of what people received for their Birthday/Christmas/etc. I am so very grateful for all that I was given & everyone who simply wished me a Happy Birthday through phone call, text, or social media.

Between this blog & the video slideshows I make for my church, I decided that it would be a good idea to invest in a good camera. I have had this thing in my hands 24/7 ever since I got it, I am loving it so much! [Fujifilm X10]
Gold metallic moccasins
Brown/gold Rayban aviators
The Hunger Games DVD
My first (of hopefully many) Bourbon & Bowties bracelet. The fact that these are handmade by a Kappa Delta make me love them even more, AOT!
A blanket with Phil Robertson's face on it. Need I say more?
And my BEAUTIFUL flowers sent to me at work by my sweet boyfriend, which absolutely made my day. It's the little things : )


❥ Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment