Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spotlight // Herringbone Vests

The J. Crew herringbone excursion vest swept the internet by storm last year & it continues to do so this fall/winter season as well! Today I wanted to quickly share a few similar vests that won't cost you an arm & a leg!
top left: J. Crew (sold out, find it here on eBay) // top right: Target // bottom left: Walmart // bottom right: Shopko
Each of these vests sell out quickly so I recommend checking daily for a re-stock, which is how I finally snagged my Shopko vest!


❥ Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I love how you found alternatives to the Jcrew herringbone vest! I am obsessed with those vests and I have been searching everywhere for the herringbone one! Loved this post!

    http://apinchofglitzandglam.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, glad I could be of some help : )

      Delete
  2. I checked shopko but they are out of stock. You think they will get back in stock soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me awhile to be able to order it too because it was out of stock, every morning I checked when I got up for work & was eventually able to get mine : )

      Delete