Monday, February 24, 2014

Lauren Listens

"Hello Lauren,
I recently started following you in Instagram and I love your pics!! What I love most is your style. I wanted to know if you have any more advice or can go into debt more about shopping for clothes? I am a college student but not only that I'm a wife, mommy and in a sorority. So you can imagine how hectic my life is. I am a young mom and love dressing up, but we have a budget and shopping pricey clothes is out if the pic for now. I have found it easy to mix match things but wanted to know if you had any suggestions on locations?"
   
To anyone who may be shopping on a budget I suggest using eBay & Poshmark! I have came across countless steals on some of my favorite pieces using these sites & most things were new with the tags still attached. Personally I enjoy the "hunt" to find what I'm wanting but if that's not up your alley here are a few of my favorite places to shop that I feel have reasonable prices!
  1. T.J. Maxx/Marshall's, I do best in these stores when I try to stop in pretty frequently. I've heard that they get new shipments Tuesday's & Thursday's so those days would probably be your best chance to find some awesome things : )
  2. Kohl's
  3. Rue La La, I downloaded the app & check it in the morning when they've posted their new deals for that day. My favorite designer's that pop up on the app are Lilly Pulitzer, Steve Madden, Wildfox Couture, & Louis Vuitton! These brands, along with many others, are offered at a HUGE discount (up to 80%) click HERE to use my invite code & sign up!
  4. Instagram store @_beginningboutique, okay so I just found out about this yesterday but I am completely sure that I will be making an order soon as it opens! The prices are hard to beat & shipping is free.
Like you said, mixing & matching is a great way to re-use some of your favorite items of clothing & change up your look. A good tip to building your wardrobe is to keep the bottom half simple at first, get a few staple pants/shorts/shoes that are versatile & play up the top half!
 
 
❥ Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment